Saturday, February 11, 2012

for her first Freaky Friday.

I am so excited to announce my first weekly feature- Freaky Friday! The goal here is to get myself out of my comfort zone, into slightly uncomfortable situations and hopefully discover some new obsessions.

The maxi sweater dress. It's the more practical, older sister of my beloved sweater dress. I'll have you know- I'm the younger, more frivolous and flighty sister in my family, so I didn't know if I could pull this look off. But for $4.97 from Old Navy (yes, five flipping dollars), I figured it was worth a shot.

P.S. what good is a Friday, if not for early evening cocktails?


dress: Old Navy (sold out...gee, I wonder why...cough, $5, cough) jacket: Zara (sold out) 
necklace: Kate Spade (similar) shoes: Tory Burch (very old)


No comments:

Post a Comment