Wednesday, February 8, 2012

and has DOTS of fun.

As much as I love this outfit, I have to admit I was a little nervous about wearing it today. My trepidation is based on two things that happened the last time I cloaked myself in these polka dots:
  1. I split the seam of this pencil skirt right up back. Worse, I had zero clue and had a very nice stranger tell me in a very public food court. 
  2. I did think about leaving work early (ahem, see #1), but decided to be a big girl and wear my jacket/stay in my seat all day long. A wrench was thrown into this plan when I started acting all concussed from hitting my head in the shower that morning and had to go home anyway. Not dots of fun.
Luckily, I came out of today with my skirt and my head both in one piece. Victory!


skirt: J.Crew shirt: Land's End Canvas tights: J.Crew shoes: J.Crew necklace: Kate Spade 




No comments:

Post a Comment