Friday, October 28, 2011

to winterize her favorite skirt.

My goal for this winter is to still wear my go-to warmer weather pieces by layering the crap out of them. I love that cozy, chunky sweaters and turtlenecks are big for this season, makes it much easier to achieve my goal. Here's my first winterizing attempt (although I'll have to put tights with this when it gets really cold!), photographed by the lovely Charlene Ondak:


sweater: J.Crew shirt: Lands' End Canvas skirt: J.Crew (sold out!) booties: Loft (last year)  
watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelets: DY sunglasses: Ray-Ban




4 comments:

  1. Great look! I like especially your shoes! Compliments for your blog,it is so cool! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled this skirt and that cozy sweater! Very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your comments! I appreciate them so much :) xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete