Wednesday, October 26, 2011

for a day in the country.

I had a lovely, relaxing weekend in Michigan with some of my best friends from college. There's nothing like drinking wine and laughing 'til you cry with the people who know you best :) In the time not spent power walking and watching youtube videos, we went wine tasting and apple picking- where the very talented Charlene Ondak snapped a few blog photos for me. I went with a country-themed and cozy fall outfit, and chose a stacked heel so I wouldn't embarrass myself tripping over fallen apples. Check out the pictures- isn't Char an awesome photographer??


sunglasses: Ray-Ban. sweater: J.Crew. shirt: Lands' End Canvas. 
jeans: J.Crew. shoes: Old Navy.




me and the ladies- kate, lisa, shan, kyle and char (the photog!)

4 comments:

  1. woooooo! charlene's pictures of you look awesome!!! love the shoes. that's what you meant by "rolling your jean up if you're wearing booties". i get it!

    all you wine down girls look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and those boots! I was inspired and bought them from Old Navy on super sale - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect apple picking outfit :) Love the mix of patterns in your top and sweater!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh..you have really pretty friends.

    ReplyDelete