Monday, October 31, 2011

for plastic wrap.

Never thought I'd post about an outfit fashioned from a roll of saran wrap, but it is Halloween so I'm going to make an exception. I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not watching Hocus Pocus this month, but I did embrace the holiday with two different costumes. First up, a family-friendly cat for work (shouldn't come as any surprise, considering the plethora of cheetah print I have in my closet):


dress: Old Navy turtleneck: Old Navy necklace: Kate Spade (sold out)

And a not so family-friendly Dexter victim for a party, with my husband dressed as Dexter (a.k.a. my MURDERER, how rude):


It was all fun and games for about 30 seconds, until someone asked me how I was going to go to the bathroom....didn't exactly think that one through. It got interesting. Anyway, Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment