Thursday, October 13, 2011

to brighten her mood.

It's been one of those weeks...I have a feeling it has something to do with the mass amounts of beer and trans fat I consumed over the weekend (visiting my alma mater, Miami of Ohio- also known as the best place on earth. People call it "J.Crew U", so you can see that we were a match made in heaven). Anyway, getting dressed in bright colors and putting on pink lipstick always seems to cheer me up, so I gave it a shot on Tuesday.

I pulled out the blazer from my lost & forgotten project and paired it with an obnoxiously floral pencil skirt. Did a little mixed print action with my shirt, threw on my favorite statement necklace and pink suede shoes and headed out the door. I was still a little sassy at work, if I remember correctly, but at least I tried.



blazer, skirt and shirt: J.Crew. shoes: Kate Spade. necklace: BR.

1 comment:

  1. I just worked on a shoot for StyleStalker here in Australia and beautiful floral skirts will be huge this season! Such an amazing look you look so pretty! xx mandy

    http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete