Tuesday, October 11, 2011

for her health and happiness.

My hubby bought me a subscription to Women's Health (not going to read into that one...) and in the very first issue I read, I stumbled upon this wonderful piece of literary heaven:

"Talk about retail therapy: frequent trips to any kind of store could actually extend your life.
In a new study, women who went shopping daily for 10 years- even if they didn't end up 
buying anything- were 23 percent less likely to die during that time period than those who
browsed less often."

I can't even begin to explain the level of validation this tidbit of information gave me. Sometimes I feel guilty for toiling away my weekends at the mall or cutting out of work at lunch to browse some shops, but you know what, shopping and styling makes me happy and, apparently, healthy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment