Thursday, September 1, 2011

and goes for comfort.

My second so rudely ignored item is a strapless Susana Monaco dress, last worn to my sorority's semi-formal, circa 2006. I believe this was the night my then boyfriend/now husband fell asleep in our stairwell. This was also the night I made him he so graciously offered to walk home in his socks through ice and slush because I couldn't possibly take one more step in my heels. COLLEGE!

This dress is very clingy and I'm pretty sure people look down upon tube tops sans bras in the office, so I decided to try it as a longer skirt instead. I really liked the look and was super comfortable all day, except you could totally see my t-shirt line and such things bother me to no end. Next time I shall have to invest in a bodysuit.


t-shirt: Gap. necklace: BR. dress worn as a skirt: Susana Monaco. bracelets: DY and J.Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment