Wednesday, August 31, 2011

to reminisce.

The first outfit of my "lost & forgotten" challenge is with this adorable blazer I bought from J.Crew when I lived in San Francisco. Let me just tell you how much I LOVED the mall in SF- it was so quiet and nice and it smelled good and it had a movie theater on the top floor (I really liked going to movies there, particularly before I had any friends/social life). Best of all, the J.Crew was awesome! It wasn't huge, but it always had the best sale section. I bought some of favorite wardrobe items from that store and wearing one of them always reminds me of strolling about the serene mall, hunting for deals. Memories, memories.

Anyway, this blazer is super cute and I don't know why it's been playing hide and seek from me.


dress: Kate Spade. blazer: J.Crew. belt: Kate Spade. necklace: Kate Spade. shoes that you can't see: Cole Haan. bracelets: DY.

1 comment:

  1. Such a Cute outfit!
    http://sugarmagnoliamargaret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete