Sunday, August 28, 2011

and sings a little Leslie Gore.

Leslie Gore is one of my dad's favorite singers, so I grew up singing and dancing to her music (don't ask him about the time he was directed to the "easy listening" section of the music store to find her CD, he's still traumatized). The animal print Zara dress I bought for my day and night challenge screams Leslie Gore to me- it's the ultimate "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" dress. I loved wearing it with classic black pumps and pearls for day, but I was super excited to put on some sparkly gold heels and jewelry and hit the town. My sister and I had a lot of fun (and a lot of wine) taking these pictures, and I can't wait to wear this adorable number again and again.

 dress: Zara. shoes: Kate Spade. necklace: Kate Spade. bracelets: David Yurman.


No comments:

Post a Comment