Sunday, August 28, 2011

to bore you with MORE animal print.

Are you sick of me and my animal print obsession yet?? I'm obviously in the "animal print is the best pattern in the world and I will wear it until I die" camp, and the fences are rather high so I can't see out. I'm counting on you guys for an intervention, if need be. Expect a very long recovery period with copious relapses, though, if it comes to that.

Did I really just say copious? Interesting.

Anyway, here's the night outfit for the animal print pencil skirt I got from J.Crew, with another daytime look. I'm loving the pop of color the teal shoes add, and I felt very sassy with the sky-high black pumps and edgy purse (yes, that is my sassy face).


day: oh it's all effing J.Crew.  
night: tank: BR. skirt: J.Crew. shoes: Calvin Klein c/o Bloomingdale's. bag: Topshop. necklace: BR. bracelets: David Yurman.

No comments:

Post a Comment