Wednesday, August 24, 2011

for the lost and forgotten.

This blog project has done me a lot of good so far. If you can believe it, I actually haven't been shopping as much as usual and I've worn the things I've bought many more times than I normally would. That being said, my shopping levels still might not be considered "normal" or "acceptable" to people I choose not to associate with for that very reason, so I'm going to try something different this month. Instead of going shopping in a store, I'm going shopping in my closet (ahem, I mean my dressing room. We moved and I have a whole room for my clothes and accessories now. Happy, indulged girl). I'm going to choose 5 different items that I either haven't worn in 3+ months or haven't worn EVER, and make myself wear each thing at least twice in the next two weeks, starting Monday, August 29. I am allowed to pair them with anything else from my closet, must be somewhat reasonable about these things.

Pictures of the chosen ones to come in the next post.

P.S. My blog shopping budget that I'm "saving" this month will end up in J.Crew's bank. I know it will. I'm just putting it out there so I don't feel so bad about it when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment