Monday, May 16, 2011

under her bed.

I always switch out my closet twice a year, mostly because unpacking my under-the-bed box is one of my favorite activities. I have a tendency to forget the things I own when they're buried away, so unpacking is like a shopping spree, minus the credit card bill :)

I freed this J.Crew floral skirt (bought for a job interview last year) and summer weight yellow sweater (I have absolutely no recollection of when I bought it...) and decided to layer them with the demin-y button down purchased for a previous blog post. I was in a very colorful mood that day, so I finished it off with some bright pink suede pumps from Kate Spade.

I'd like to write more, but I just got back from Vegas and my brain is not exactly functioning properly. Stay tuned for my cut-out dress post!

No comments:

Post a Comment