Tuesday, May 24, 2011

to get free drinks.

I saved my green cut-out dress from asos.com for my last night in Vegas for two reasons:

1. I wanted a nice base tan, so my pasty pale skin peeking out wouldn't make people vomit.
2. I'm a big believer in saving the best for last.

I could have gone with a smaller size (didn't have time to exchange) because it was a little baggy (when I say a little baggy, I mean you could see all the way down my back if you tried hard enough. Good thing I'm OCD and always wear matching undies). I appreciated the bagginess after 2 nights of drinking my weight in alcohol, though.

I wore my favorite bib necklace from BR and nude peep-toes from Cole Haan (with 8 band-aids, I had some blister issues), and carried the cobalt blue clutch from Club Monaco that I featured on this blog awhile back. For another pop of color, I threw on a bright pink lipstick. Check it out:

That's me with my fabulous best friend and co-bachelorette, Dr. Casey Bolten :)

All of ladies, minus KK (we missed you)! Love, love, love my beautiful friends+sister!

Many of the goings-on of Saturday night are not appropriate for the WWW, but I will say we were successful in our quest for free drinks, we have a new interest in NY football and we were not a very pleasant group of girls come Sunday morning :) Special thanks to my wonderful friends, sister, mom, stepmom and aunt for giving me the best weekend of my life, and an excuse to try the cut-out dress trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment