Thursday, March 24, 2011

with her new friend Lou.

Recognize this cardigan?? I worked one of my first project purchases into my outfit for work yesterday, and I loved the look! The neutral animal print can go with anything...I'm predicting we'll be seeing a lot of this sweater in the coming months.

Oh, and that shiny new Louis Vuitton is my new best friend Lou, a very generous, surprise bridal shower gift from my wonderful stepmom. Some of you may question the idea of receiving a purse at a bridal shower, but I don't, for obvious reasons :)

H&M cardigan from my first project outfit, J.Crew ruffle tee, J.Crew studded skinny belt, DL1961 Milano jean, J.Crew cutout pumps.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! Can't wait to see what other outfits Lou matches with (everything?). Enjoy that beautiful new purse!

    ReplyDelete