Wednesday, January 4, 2012

for her first day.

Today was a very exciting day for me- my first day at Trunk Club! Obviously, I had to have a special outfit. I picked up this little number while holiday shopping with my bestie at Bloomingdale's. The combination of the colors, swingy shape and pleats made it a must-have, especially at 50% off.

P.S. I wore tights and patent-leather wedges with this to work, but I got my feet out of those shoes approximately 7 seconds after I stepped in the door. Walking 2 miles in new shoes = not my best idea. Also they were control top tights (my enemy).


dress: French Connection via Bloomingdale's (sold out). shoes: Calvin Klein necklaceJ.Crew



1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful and incredibly blonde! I'm sending the men in my life over to Trunk Club! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete