Wednesday, December 28, 2011

to spread the cheer.

Christmas miracles were all over the place for me this year. First, I got a new job! I can't tell you how excited I am to join the Trunk Club team starting next week- check them out if you haven't heard of this awesome company. Second, I made it through security at Midway in Chicago without my photo I.D. I wouldn't recommend forgetting yours (I left mine in a pants pocket) but on the off chance you do, apparently they let you through security with your credit cards. Who knew! And third, my sister, husband and I got into Grimaldi's in Brooklyn without waiting. If you haven't had this pizza and live in the NY area, do yourself a favor and eat.it.now.

Because I was so thankful for all of my little miracles, I decided to honor Father Christmas by dressing as one of his elves. Red + plaid + sparkles + sisters forever!




dress: Land's End Canvas (last year). tights: American Apparel. shoes: Kate Spade. necklace: J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment