Thursday, December 1, 2011

and feels like a very lucky girl.

I am feeling very fortunate and very happy today, for many reasons:
  1. There was a special gift left on my desk this morning...new bright purple tights!!! My bestie/co-worker/former roommate, Jenn (of the fun foodie blog vegonomics), scooped up a pair for me at J.Crew last night. Just couldn't ask for a better friend :)
  2. My husband indulges my animal print obsession. Check out the adorable belt he surprised me with from Eliza B (in the picture below).
  3. We're leaving for Mexico tomorrow!!! Sun, sand & cervezas- here we come.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I didn't understand the whole tights thing until Yesterday wwhen I went to put on my brand new pair of JCrew tights which had a pattern and my shoe caught on them before going out the door and a huge run..UGH! I had to change up the entire outfit. I bought tights after reading your blog and will try to wear them more often since they look so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete