Tuesday, November 29, 2011

and tried for a grape day.

Oh my bad day.

I had to be to work early today, so I thought wearing my bright purple tights and pleated skirt would ease the pain. And they tried their very best, my faithful servants, they really did- it just wasn't my day today! You ever have one of those want to scream kind of days??

I'll just tell you about the end, because it includes the most painful parts. First, my Black Friday Shopbop order arrived...and it was ALL WRONG! Not one thing was what I ordered. Next, I find out that all of the items I did order are now SOLD OUT. Horror. Absolute disaster. As I was moping around, woe-as-me-ing and generally being very pathetic, my husband's eyes drifted down to my legs. Oh, I thought, at least he finds my purple tights adorable. I glance down to check out my goods and what do I see? A RUN. A flipping run in my brand-new, great grape tights. This is when I started crying. Yes, actual tears. And no, I'm still not over it.

Here are some pictures of me fake smiling in my outfit of the day:

       


jacket: J.Crew (last year). sweaterGap. skirt: J.Crew Factory. 
tights: don't even. shoes: Kate Spade Outlet.

1 comment:

  1. love the purple skirt and purple tights!
    http://sugarmagnoliamargaret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete