Tuesday, September 20, 2011

and ruins her favorite shirt.

Irons are very dangerous weapons. That's why dry cleaners exist.

This is what I learned a couple of weeks ago when I left the iron on the green silk shirt from my 10 in 10 project for just a second too long. Poo! The damage isn't actually that bad, it's just a slight ripple effect on the back. As long as I wear my hair down, I'm good to go!

Here's a homage to my soft and silky friend (I hope she'll forgive me):



shirt: J.Crew factory. skirt: J.Crew. necklace: BR. bracelets: DY. shoes: J.Crew.



shirt: J.Crew factory. skirt: French Connection. purse: Topshop. shoes: Calvin Klein. watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs. bracelets: DY.

2 comments:

  1. omg sexy sexy! where'd you waer that little outfit?? i love the pics in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, lauren! sounds like the shirt will be ok :)

    ReplyDelete