Monday, August 1, 2011

in the jungle.

There's one trend that has come back in the past year that has made me a very happy girl...animal print. I fear I'm becoming a little obsessed, but I just couldn't resist doing my next blog project around my favorite print (stripes- you are a very close second, don't worry).

I took a little "mental health day" from work last Thursday, and improving my mental health naturally involves shopping. I found an adorable dress from Zara, a blouse from Loft and a pencil skirt from J.Crew- all fabulous and all in animal print. I decided I should do a day and night outfit for each piece, so get ready for six jungle friendly ensembles!

My budget was $270 this month, and I spent a little over $300 ($175 for the dress, $100 for the skirt and $40 on the shirt). Rounding error.

No comments:

Post a Comment