Monday, July 18, 2011

and gets halfway there.

Here are outfits 4 & 5 from my 10-outfit from 10-items challenge! The jeans, the white t-shirt and navy cardigan (all J.Crew outlet) were comfy and casual for the office last Thursday, worn with the very comfortable J.Crew outlet flats. I also threw on my favorite bib necklace from BR.


For dinner in Cleveland on Friday (our friends' parents were nice enough to invite us over while in town for a wedding), I wore the J.Crew jeans again with the light pink top I wore earlier in the week. I dressed it up a bit with the teal chain-link necklace and the Ann Taylor heels.


The outfits might start to get a little interesting this week, considering I've already worn everything and I'm on outfit #6. I guess that's part of the challenge! Bring it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment