Thursday, April 5, 2012

and can see the finish line.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness- Lent ends tonight!!! Some people say it ends on Sunday, but my Google search AND my mother-in-law, the best Catholic I know, say Thursday. I can't even contain my excitement over wearing something new and different for the first time in 40+ days. How will I ever decide??

I'm also going on a marathon shopping trip in the suburbs on Saturday (I gave up shopping for Lent, too!). I'm thinking I should call the mall ahead of time to warn them, and make sure they have ample inventory in my size.

I can't be 100% proud of my Lent accomplishment- I did cheat here and here. However, I unsubscribed from all of my shopping emails and haven't order anything online since February. That's called success in lauren goes shopping land.

There are some Lent outfits that I failed to take pictures of- I'll get a recap up on the blog soon! In the meantime, here's yesterday:


#10: BR necklace
#28: Old Navy cardigan
#29: Loft booties
#31: J.Crew white t-shirt
#32: H&M pleather pants

No comments:

Post a Comment