Tuesday, March 6, 2012

in black (day 14).

Well, I'll start by saying that I missed yesterday's post because by the time my photographer husband got home, I was half a bottle of wine deep and I don't really want photographic evidence of how purple my teeth get in these situations. I'll keep pretending that my smile is always gloriously and blindingly white. Anyway, yesterday I wore numbers 19 (Lululemon leggings), 9 (Michael Kors boots), 10 (BR statement necklace) and the newbie number 35 (a navy and white striped tunic from Lands' End Canvas). Don't worry, you'll be seeing these guys again in the next 32 days.

Today I decided to dress all in black and grey, to match my hungover soul.


#36: Stylemint sweater (here)
#37: American Apparel pencil skirt (here)
#15: black tights
#23: Gap booties
worn with
#24: J.Crew envelope coat
#21: Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body bag (on sale here)


No comments:

Post a Comment