Friday, February 24, 2012

with plaited locks.

Freaky Friday + 40-day challenge = a conundrum. I purposely picked pretty basic stuff for my Lent project, so there aren't a ton of pieces I would consider out-of-the-box enough for Freaky Friday. I started thinking about new hair and make-up ideas I could try, and I landed on the French braid. Haven't seen a whole lot of this look since the mid-90's (with stretchy pants and a turtleneck...is this reminding anyone else of The Babysitter's Club??), but I have to say I really liked that my hair was completely off my face and out of the way for the whole day. I would have tried to make it a little neater if I was ever on time in the morning.


#12: J.Crew chambray shirt dress (worn underneath)
#13: J.Crew necklace (similar)
worn with
#8: J.Crew textured tights


1 comment: