Monday, January 30, 2012

in her pj's.

I just got back from a wonderful trip to Breckenridge with some of my favorite people. I learned a few things while there:
  1. You can fall 19 times in fresh powder and escape without a bruise (it could very possibly be more than 19, I stopped counting).
  2. Watching other people fall is way more fun than actually skiing.
  3. Altitude sickness feels like a hangover, so you might as well enjoy yourself and be hungover.
  4. Colorado is COLD, so layering is key, even at bedtime!
I wore this get-up on Christmas too but failed to take pictures. I'm glad I did, because the setting of these shots couldn't be more beautiful.


sweater: J.Crew (similar) pajamas: J.Crew (similar) hat & jacket: J.Crew (sold out) slippersUgg



1 comment:

  1. super cute outfit lauren and I'm having a love affair with that jacket!

    xo julia
    Tartan & Sequins

    ReplyDelete