Wednesday, December 21, 2011

to go back to her roots.

When I was a little girl, I could step out into the sun for 3 minutes and my hair would get brilliant white-blonde highlights (that turned green in the chlorine, but that's besides the point). Now that I'm OLD, I can sit in the sun for 8 hours with an entire bottle of lemon juice pored over my head, attracting every bee in the area, and I'll get nothing. Until I found John Frieda Go Blonder Spray. I tried to time using it with my trip to Mexico, so I could still pretend my hair was getting blonder from the sun, but I've gotten a few questions and comments about my newly blonde locks and I figured I should be honest.


This stuff is amazing and it's safe to say I'm obsessed. You just spray it in after a shower and let the heat from your blow dryer do the work. I started seeing results after about 2 weeks, and it really started to work while I was on vacation and spraying my hair before spending the day poolside. The caveat: you do have to be a natural blonde or you'll end up with orange locks, a la Sun-in.

Oh, and it's $7.99 a bottle. Happy Holidays, blondies.

No comments:

Post a Comment