Tuesday, December 13, 2011

and takes home the rose.

Remember when I was in Mexico and it was warm and sunny and my biggest decision of the day was "beach or pool"? Yeah, me too. Boo.

My next few posts will be outfits from our trip, so I can reminisce for just a little longer. I wore this ensemble for our last night and most romantic dinner...except that we were on the end of a pier, a la The Bachelor, in the middle of an apparent wind storm (thank goodness I wore my hair up for the first time basically ever). We made it through the first course and then headed inside, stopping at the bar to take a shot of Bailey's (Rick) and chug a glass of champagne (me) to warm up. Despite our weather issues, it will still a wonderful last night.


skirt: Mango (old). tank: BCBG (old). necklace: BR (old).  
shoes: Calvin Klein (from DSW). scarf/wrap: J.Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment