Tuesday, November 15, 2011

to say "may the horse be with you".

I'm feeling very equestrian-chic today in my new boots with my hair in a pony, so I wanted to come up with a post title that had something to do with horses. I don't know much anything about horses or horse back riding, but I do know my very first and best friend at college had a t-shirt that said "may the horse be with you". And she wore it. In public. Needless to say, she is a wonderful animal lover and is now a veterinarian, so I can't think of any animals without thinking of my lovely bestie :) This one's for you, Casey!


sweater: Lands' End Canvas (similar) shirt: J.Crew jeans: J.Brand. 
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors necklace: J.Crew




2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look: the boots, the sweater,and the necklace look spectacular! Great combo!
    http://sugarmagnoliamargaret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm loving these new boots :)

    ReplyDelete