Monday, April 18, 2011

to be twinnsies with her new cell phone cover.

I spent the better part of last week thinking of outfits for my Zara pink polka dotted scarf from my color project. When my cell phone cover (I joined the iPhone revolution and I'm OBSESSED with words with friends already...) from Kate Spade arrived in the mail, I thought DUH, what's cuter than black and pink??

I started with the basics- black tights, a Splendid black tank dress and peep-toe Mary Janes from Cole Haan. I tied my scarf to look a little bow tie-esque over a bright pink jacket (BR Monogram) that needed a trip out of the closet. For accessories, I went simple - just my trusty flower earrings from J.Crew. I also tried to do a bun on the top of my head...operative word being tried, hair and make-up is not my forte :)

My adorable iPhone cover:

The hot pink is a little hard to see, it's on the edges.


And my matching look:









No comments:

Post a Comment