Wednesday, April 27, 2011

for vegas baby.....VEGAS!!!

I can't even explain how excited I am for our trip to Vegas- all of my favorite girls together for 3 uninterrupted days of pure bliss. I think I have to stop there, I'm literally on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

To keep myself marginally calm, I went shopping on asos.com for a cut-out dress for Saturday night in the city of sin. I found so many good options on asos (this is a relatively new site for me, which is pretty rare). They have a great combination of expensive and bargain pieces, and they have free shipping, free returns. Here are some of the dresses I was considering:

I loved the color of this dress, but I really wanted a cut-out around the waist.


Couldn't quite pull the trigger on this one, considering the back is entirely open. Too Vegas for this girl.

Eh. Didn't love the sleeves.

I was pleasantly surprised with all of the cut-out dress options available on asos. I ended up buying 3 with the intention of returning 2 (and I promise I will!!) I set my budget for this project at $200, FYI. Here's what I ordered:

Couldn't resist the color of this one! I also liked the mix of classy and sexy.

Love this one! I'm secretly hoping it will be the winner :)

My least favorite color, but I liked the tighter fitting shape.

I also threw this in my basket, for good measure:

Haven't ventured into the one piece world yet, so I thought this would be a good first effort.

My package should be arriving soon, and I'll post pictures of the decision process! 15 days and counting until Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment