Tuesday, April 5, 2011

and does a little two-step.

It was actually a pretty nice day on Saturday, so I decided to go sans tight with my bright and colorful outfit. Here are the inspiration ads I used:


And here's my look:

Zara scarf ($30), J.Crew shirt ($70), J.Crew skirt ($75), J.Crew boots

It turned out a little country western chic with the chambray shirt, scarf and boots, but it was a great comfy, running errands kind of outfit. I'm definitely ready to wear this skirt with some sandals though!

I still have my yellow tank from Target that I want to wear with my cobalt blue clutch, so keep a look out for that post in the coming weeks.

For my next project post, I want to up the budget and give myself a little more time to shop. I bought the majority of the pieces from the same store in my first two attempts, so I want to branch out and challenge myself. For now, I'm having an awesome time incorporating the pieces I bought into my wardrobe, makes for a fun morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment